After breakfast, I asked everyone to share at least one of the following things with the class:
* Share your feelings about seminary this year.
* Share a personal experience you have had this year while reading the scriptures.
* Share your feelings about the Savior.
* Share what activity you have done at Christmas-time that brought you closer to the Savior
* Share with us the best Christmas you ever had, and why.
With a large class like mine, you can understand how intimidating it might be for us to share something so personal. But I think we've become comfortable with one another over the last several months to be able to share some of these personal thoughts. Here are some things they shared.
THE SCRIPTURES: I had a few students express their LOVE for the Book of Mormon! Reading their scriptures helps them to feel more spiritual. They are enjoying studying this book this year.